The Manitou MT 625 Telehandler is a compact and manoeuvrable 6.0m telescopic forklift. Its compact dimensions (1.8m width, 1.92m height) combined with a tight turning radius (3.3m) and three steering modes allow for easy navigation through congested areas and under restricted thresholds.
Easy to use, the MT 625 features an ergonomic instrument panel and JSM-equipped joystick to easily execute all machine functions in one control.
It is available with standard forks and/or rehandling bucket and is supplied fully road legal.
- Lifting Height: 5.85m (19′ 2″)
- Lifting Capacity: 2500kg
- Unladen Weight (with forks): 4800kg
- Width: 1.81m
- Height: 1.92m
- Length: 3.9m
- Forks: 1.1m long x 0.1m wide
- Rehandling Bucket: 1.83m wide, 0.8 cubic metres heaped capacity
- Ground Clearance: 0.33m
- External Turning Radius (over tyres)
- Maximum Speed: 15.5mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 63 litres