This guide will take you through how to safely operate the Kubota K008-3 0.8tonne Mini Excavator as available from the Didcot Plant hire fleet.
It is also available to download as a PDF guide.
This guide will take you through how to change buckets on the excavators available from the Didcot Plant hire fleet.
Also available to download as a PDF guide.
This guide shows how to start a Honda engine as used in our light/medium duty compactor plates.
Also available to download as a short PDF guide.
1. Put the engine switch to the ‘On’ position.
2. Set the throttle lever to approximately half way.
3. Make sure the petrol is turned on by pushing the black lever all the way to the right and the choke is on by pushing the grey lever all the way to the left. Please note if the engine is already warm choke may not be required.
4. Once the engine has started push the grey choke lever to the off position, all the way to right, adjacent to the black petrol lever.
5. To stop the engine put the engine switch to the ‘Off’ position.
If you want to build a shed in your garden, then a concrete base is your most durable and sturdy option. This base provides you resistance to frost and moisture from the ground, thus preserving the material you used to build your shed and the tools you have stored inside. For a garden shed, you will need to build a concrete base that is slightly larger in every dimension than the shed. Moreover, it must also be a bit raised from the ground.
In this article, we provide you with a step-by-step guide to construct a concrete base for your garden shed, using a concrete mixer.
Flooding can cause extensive damage to your property. If your area is at risk from flood you should begin preparing your property at the earliest opportunity. The following equipment can be useful in preparing for a flood and in cleaning up afterwards.
Keep a supply of essential protective clothing and equipment:
For a copy of our full sales catalogue please email email@example.com or ring 01235 814000.