Red Rad Low Level, red glare, mobile infrared heater with tilting head, enables targeted heat to floor, walls or ceiling. 3kW, weight 22kg (49lbs). 110v version fitted with 32amp plug, requires 5kva transformer.
Safety Warning – Safe Use of Electric Heaters
When using multiple heaters from one supply please consider the following:
- Can the RFC (ring main) safely carry the load applied – consider other equipment loaded on the circuit - a maximum of no more than two heaters should be connected on a tested and safe 32A protected RFC (ring main).
- Is the RFC in good condition and adequately protected ideally with an RCD or RCBO.
- Do not leave heaters unattended whilst switched on.
- Ensure the outlet socket used is in good condition without defect.
- Prolonged use at maximum power is NOT recommended. After 8 hours in use, it is recommended to either switch off or set to fan only mode and allow to cool for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Do not operate heaters on timed circuits or with any timer accessories.
- If there is any doubt consult a qualified electrician.