This guide shows how to start a Honda engine as used in our light/medium duty compactor plates.
Also available to download as a short PDF guide.
1. Put the engine switch to the ‘On’ position.
2. Set the throttle lever to approximately half way.
3. Make sure the petrol is turned on by pushing the black lever all the way to the right and the choke is on by pushing the grey lever all the way to the left. Please note if the engine is already warm choke may not be required.
4. Once the engine has started push the grey choke lever to the off position, all the way to right, adjacent to the black petrol lever.
5. To stop the engine put the engine switch to the ‘Off’ position.