Didcot Plant Covid-19 Operating Conditions
We are operating as normal as we can in these difficult times, but have had to revise and adapt some procedures to suit the conditions caused by Covid-19:
- 2m social distancing is practiced in our yard and on site by our delivery drivers.
- Social distancing makes assisted lifting difficult so when collecting please come prepared to load yourself unassisted (unless your vehicle allows us to load you with our yard forklift).
- Telephone pre-orders are encouraged (especially for bulkier collections like scaffold towers). This allows for pre-payment by card where necessary.
- Photographs instead of signatures are being gained as proof of delivery.
- When attending our depot please follow all Covid-19 advisory signage and instructions in addition to existing information displayed.
Thank you for helping us to observe the above and for helping us to stay healthy and stay open.